Thursday, October 10, 2013

Welcome Food and Fashion Lovers!



Hello, and welcome to my blog!

If you don't know me already, I am a teen who loves fashion, food, music, and cats. I've always wanted to write a blog, so here it is! This blog will include tidbits of my daily life, all of the latest trends, delicious food, my favorite music, and tips and lessons that I can share with you.

I have one cat named Raja, although my family and I are probably going to get a new kitten early next year. We are thinking about getting a Bengal cat like this one:
What do you think? I think Bengals are unbelievably adorable!
In music, I have an eclectic taste. I mostly enjoy rock/alternative music, but I also listen to the latest pop and rap music. You may ask who my favorite singers or bands are. Right now I am obsessed with Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, Imagine Dragons, and Of Monsters and Men. I am also obsessed with this amazing song called Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood.
Tell me I'm your national anthem!



Another one of my passions is food. Simply put, I LOVE FOOD! I watch food network, read food magazines, cook, and bake. My family and I enjoy trying out new restaurants and cuisines from all over the world. My favorite cuisines include Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Mediterranean. Bring on the spice, too, because I love it!

YUM

In fashion right now, I am obsessed with sweaters and boots. Winter is my favorite season. I love winter clothing!
Guess who this is!

I hope you enjoy my blog! I'll be posting more soon!  

8 comments:

  1. I really like the layout of your blog. I'm a huge fan of Lana Del Rey and sushi too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome blog! Love the design and the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Bengal kitten is SO CUTE!! You're so lucky that you're getting one omg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omjizzle lana and marina are like the best hipster artists everrrrr. i always wanted a cat cuz like you could just curl up with them and watch a movie or whatever and omg ya i like ur blog alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raja is so cute! I love Marina and the Diamons and Imagine Dragons, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg your blog is so cool! I really like the Imagine Dragons and Lana Del Ray! Your cat is beyond cuute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layout and design of your blog... I love Imagine Dragons, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also like you background! And Some of that food look tasty!! THAT KITTEN IS THE CUTEST THING EVER <3333

    ReplyDelete